Episode 35: The Potholes of Retirement (Part 6)
Sep 2, 2021
Episode 6 of 7 discussing potential potholes in your retirement plan can be prevented with proper planning.
Here are just a handful of the things that we'll discuss:
- Pothole #11 – You May Feel Guilty Spending Your Savings
- 1.Going through the retirement door moves you from the Accumulation Room to the Documentation Room.
- 2. You may feel uncomfortable in the new environment.
- Pothole #12 – You May Not Need What You are Forced to Withdraw!
- 1. At age 72, you may have more than enough income, especially that you want to pay taxes on.
- 2. Consider paying the taxes earlier.